This is a grilled lobster main dish.
8 lobster tails, blanched for 2 minutes
16 sage leaves
8 prosciutto sheets (4×6 inch)
2 oz olive oil for brushing
salt and pepper to taste
Remove intestines from the tails and insert a skewer through each lobster tail to maintain a straight form while cooking.
- Place 2 sage leaves onto the tails.
- Wrap each tail with one sheet of thinly sliced prosciutto.
- Season lightly with salt and cracked pepper.
- When ready, cook over a medium heat grill for about 3 minutes and turn once.
- Cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes