This is an easy recipe for sea bass or any mild white fish. In this recipe, butter can be replaced with olive oil, if desired.
1 lb. black sea bass fillets
1/2 fresh lemon
1 Tbsp. butter
1 tsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. crab seasoning or crab boil mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain fillets and lay in a casserole dish coated with olive oil.
- Squeeze lemon juice over fillets, coat with butter, and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fish is white on the outside and still slightly pink in the center.
- Increase oven temperature to broil and move dish to broiler.
- Broil fillets for 2-3 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Fish, Shellfish, and other Seafood