This is an easy recipe for sea scallops wrapped in smoked bacon.
1 lb. sea scallops
thick cut premium smoked bacon
1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
Choose large sea scallops if available.
Drain scallops well.
Pat dry if necessary.
- Drain scallops.
- Cut bacon just long enough to wrap around each scallop.
- Wrap scallops with pre-cut bacon strips.
- Secure bacon using large toothpicks or a grilling skewer.
- Place on a broiling pan or rack with drain pan.
- Broil scallops 3-4 minutes, then flip.
- Cook only until bacon and scallop edges begin to brown.
- Remove from broiler and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro and serve immediately.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes