An easy recipe using lobster meat, stock, and vegetables.
1/3 lb cooked lobster meat
1/4 cup red or green bell pepper
1/4 cup sliced onion
1 carrot. peeled and sliced
12-18 mushroom slices
1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
1 cup pasta noodles (any type)
2 cups lobster shell stock
1 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
- Boil lobsters until done.
- Remove tail and claw meat. Discard the head section.
- Save the lobster legs, claw shells, and tail shells.
- Add water to cover shells and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Pour off stock, removing any shell fragments.
- Add vegetables, water, stock, noodles, and lobster meat.
- Simmer just until noodles are soft and vegetables are still slightly crisp.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro (optional) and serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour