A simple recipe for fresh lobster with fettuccine.
8 oz. fettuccine
8 oz. lobster meat, chopped
1/4 stick butter
1 tsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup fresh diced carrots
1 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup fresh-grated Parmesan cheese
pepper to taste
- Boil fettuccine until tender, adding a dash of salt and olive oil to water.
- Boil or steam fresh carrots until tender.
- Melt butter and lightly simmer lobster meat.
- Add whipping cream and bring to a boil.
- Add cheese and pepper.
- Pour over noodles and toss gently.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes