This is a simple recipe for lobster cakes, which can be served as a sandwich or main course.
1 lb. lobster meat, chopped
1/2 cup bread crumbs
2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. dry mustard or yellow mustard
1 tsp. crab seasoning
1/4 tsp. black pepper
dash Worcestershire sauce
- Mix eggs, mayo mustard, seasonings, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Blend in lobster meat and bread crumbs.
- Form into cakes and place on a platter lined with wax paper.
- Chill lobster cakes for 30-60 minutes before cooking for best results.
- Fry in a hot cast iron skillet until golden brown or broil in the oven until brown, flipping once.
- Serve on sandwich rolls or fresh bread.
- Garnish with fresh tomato slices and top with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, or tartar sauce.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes