One of our most popular fish recipes is this simple dish of grilled wahoo steaks, wrapped in smoked bacon.
This recipe calls for wahoo, but can also be used for other deep sea fish such as king mackerel, mahi mahi, and grouper.
1 lb. wahoo steaks
thick cut premium smoked bacon (as required)
1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Rinse and drain the wahoo steaks well. Pat dry before grilling
- Wrap wahoo steaks with pre-cut bacon strips.
- Secure bacon around the steaks using toothpicks culinary string.
- Place on a fish grilling sheet coated with olive oil.
- Grill 3-4 minutes, then flip.
- Cook until bacon and steaks begin to brown.
- Remove from grill and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro and serve immediately.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes